Community notices of a cultural, recreational, educational or community service nature will be posted at Mead Public Library subject to the following priorities and guidelines:
- Programs co-sponsored by the Library.
- Programs sponsored by the City of Sheboygan or other tax-supported agencies.
- Programs of a cultural, recreational, educational or community service nature sponsored by nonprofit organizations.
- Programs of a cultural, recreational, educational or community service nature sponsored by for-profit organizations.
- Display items should be no greater in size than 11”x17”. The appearance and content of the notice must be suitable for the Library’s general public service area. The Library assumes noresponsibility for the return, preservation, protection, or possible damage to or theft of any item presented for posting or posted on the Community Bulletin Boards.
The Library will not display posters, petitions or notices for political parties, candidates, or those advocating a position on a public issue. The Library also will not display product advertisements, legal notices or notice of fund-raising drives.