This page gives instructions on how to print to our library printers from a mobile device. If you need assistance please go to the closest service desk.
- Locate the document to be printed.
- Click the share icon .
- Click the print icon .
- Select the appropriate floor printer and print your document.
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Download and install the EFI PrinteMe Mobile App.
- Locate the document you would like to print.
- Open the document with PrintMe Mobile.
- Change the Printer to the appropriate floor printer and print your document.
You need to have a Google Account in order to perform the below process. The PrintMe Mobile Extension allows you to print documents from your Google Drive.
- Click here to add the Print Me mobile extension to Google Chrome.>
- Enter the IP Address of the PrintMe Mobile Server: 172.31.0.26
- Press the save button. If you are greeted with a Success message then continue to the next step. If not please go to the reference desk for assistance.
- Click the PrintMe mobile icon in the upper right corner of the Google Chrome browser and select the document you wish to print from your Google Drive.
If you are trying to print the current page you will need to save it to your Google Drive. To do this follow the below steps.
- Press Ctrl+P.
- Change the Destination Printer to Save to Google Drive.
- Click Save.
- Repeat Step 5.