Limited in-person services, including checkouts, returns and computer access, will resume. Curbside services will still be available. Due dates are now extended to June 1, or call to renew items. Click for more details.
You are here
Mead Cookie Exchange
We are excited to host our very first cookie exchange. We will swap cookies, enjoy a warm beverage, and sample cookies. Bring 5 dozen cookies to the library (preferably homemade). 1 dozen cookies will be placed on a plate for people to share at the event and you will be able to take home 4 dozen cookies. Please bring an empty container to collect your cookies for you to take home. If you have any questions about the cookie exchange, please call 459-3400 ext 2023.
- All cookies should be homemade.
- No plain chocolate chip cookies please.
- Bring 5 dozen total cookies. 4 for the swap and 1 dozen to share for the afternoon. If possible, cut the 1 dozen for sharing in half.
- Bring a container to carry away your cookies.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give a copy of your recipe to the second floor desk at the library before December 12th so that we will have copies to hand out.
- In an effort to avoid duplicate recipes, when you register let the library know what type of cookie you plan on baking in the special notes section. You can view the list of cookies that have already been registered here.