You are here
Late at the Library: Zombie Prom!
It's getting spooky at Mead Public Library! Adults 21+ are invited to join us afterhours for Late at the Library: Zombie Prom! Wear your favorite fancies or your worst nasties.
In which one will find:
- Face painters for all your zombification needs
- Spooky black light disco featuring cursed playlist
- Creepy bartender from 8th Street Ale Haus vending terrifying adult beverages
- Horrifying crafts in the Imaginarium
- Photo booth of the undead
- Extremely freaky costume contest
- Tarot card workshop and demonstration by professional Tarot reader Emily Hall
And rounding out the night, amass as an undead zombie horde to descend upon 8th Street Ale Haus for drinks of the damned. Anyone wearing a Late at the Library: Zombie Prom! badge will get a discount on drinks during THE WITCHING HOUR (9pm - Midnight).
Tarot talent provided by Waxing Gibbous Tarot in Milwaukee. Check out the website HERE.
Delux zombie make-up provided by Face Painting by Vanessa. Check out her website HERE.