Limited in-person services have resumed, including checkouts, returns (inside only), curbside pickup and computer/internet access. Due dates are now extended to June 1, or call to renew items. Third floor remains closed. Click for more details.
You are here
Drop-in Tech Help
One-on-one help from Mead volunteers. Learn how to:
- Download library eBooks, audiobooks, magazines and music to your eReader, tablet or other device
- Use an iPad, Kindle, Android device or smartphone
- Use a computer or the internet
- Set-up a Facebook, email or other account
- Organize files, photos and music
- Word processing
- Use Mead databases
- Address other specific questions
Mead provides Windows 10 laptops, but please bring in your own devices with cords and passwords. People will be helped on a first come, first served basis. Volunteers are not able to repair equipment or troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
If times not convenient, call for an individual appointment. For more information call 459-3400 ext 2023