Welcome Back Volunteers!
We have a wide assortment of volunteer positions for all interests and availabilities. We allow volunteers as young as 14 to help us here at Mead. We want volunteering to be an enjoyable and practical experience for everyone.
- Shelf-reading: Verifying order, straightening collections, dusting
- DVD resurfacing
- Toy sanitizing
- Clerical positions
- Special events volunteers
- Teen Center monitors
- Test Proctoring
- Computer training
For more descriptions, view our Opportunity Directory.
People interesting in volunteering at Mead Public Library need to complete a volunteer application which includes a background check authorization form. An orientation, tour and training will be provided. If you have a unique skill that you would like to share, we are always looking for new opportunities to offer the public as well.
You can also access the application
- Online here
- By printing: Adult Volunteer Application or Teen Volunteer Application
- By picking one up at any of the customer service desks on each of the floors at the library
- By contacting Sydny Mehn, Volunteer Services Coordinator, at 459-3400 ext. 2039, or via e-mail
You might also consider joining the Friends of Mead Public Library.