- Shelf-reading: Verifying order, straightening collections, dusting
- DVD resurfacing
- Toy sanitizing
- RFID Tagging
- Clerical positions
- Special events volunteers
- Teen Center monitors
Volunteers also accomplish
- Technical skills such as sewing, circuit boards/robotics, crafting, etc.
- Computer training for patrons
- Sanitizing computers for the public
People interesting in volunteering at Mead Public Library need to complete an online volunteer application which includes a background check authorization form. An orientation, tour and training will be provided. If you have a unique skill that you would like to share, we are always looking for new opportunities to offer the public as well.
Applications are available!
Either fill out an application online, or print out an adult volunteer application or teen volunteer application, or you can pick one up at the customer service desks on each of the floors at the library.
Contact Sydny Mehn, Volunteer Services, 459-3400 ext. 3411, or e-mail.
You might also consider joining the Friends of Mead Public Library.